The skin around your eyes is ten times thinner than the skin on the rest of your face. Because of this, and because the skin around your eyes is constantly in motion (blinking alone produces 10,000 movements per day), your eyes tend to be the first place on your body to show the signs of aging.
This can be further aggravated by stress, excessive sun exposure, smoking, and other environmental factors.
Tips to Keep the Skin Around Your Eyes Looking Healthy
- Drink Plenty of Water: Water plays an important role in moisturizing and maintaining the elasticity of your skin.
- Avoid Smoking: Nicotine constricts blood vessels in the face and under the eyes, making it difficult for nutrients to be absorbed. This leads to a breakdown of collagen.
- Stay Out of the Sun: Ultraviolet rays are responsible for up to 90% of aging and can add several years to your appearance. Overexposure to ultraviolet rays causes melanocytes, the pigment-producing cells, to abnormally mature.
- Wear Sunglasses to Avoid Squinting: Squinting puts unnecessary stress on the skin around your eyes, leading to the formation of wrinkles.
- Get Plenty of Rest: Fatigue negatively affects the look of your skin, causing it to look increasingly pale.
- Limit Alcohol Intake: Excessive drinking can lead to dehydration.
- Use a Quality Skin Care Product: The tissue around the eyes has very few oil glands, and because of this, it lacks adequate natural moisture. This is why utilizing the right skin care products is crucial in your fight against aging.
The skin care experts here at Plantogen® have developed two skin care products specifically designed to lessen the effects of fatigue and aging around the eyes – Plantogen® Eye Lift and Corrective Eye Gel.
Incorporating advanced GABA active technology, extracts of Vitamin C rich Australian Kakadu Plum & Licorice Root, Plantogen® Eye Lift cream helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and increases skin hydration.
How to Use: Use daily after cleansing. Pat gently around fine lines at corner of eye. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. If product gets into the eyes flush with water. If irritation persists, contact you doctor.
Plantogen Corrective Eye Gel is a hydrating and soothing eye gel that helps to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and dry lines around the eye area. It acts on ‘bags’ under the eyes to lessen the signs of fatigue. Plantogen® Corrective Eye Gel promotes suppleness and makes the skin feel smooth.
How to Use: Use daily after cleansing. Pat gently under eye area, with fingertips.
For more professional skincare solutions, contact Plantogen at 1-888-851-6533 or click here today!
Plantogen® plant derived spa therapy combines pure plant extracts with scientific know how. Plant energy is powerful. The essence of health and beauty comes from within. We can make ourselves feel and look better by taking care of our bodies. Nurture yourself, relieve stress, respect your body and soul. Stay calm, be happy, drink lots of water.
Our philosophy to skincare is this simple.