Do your regular skincare treatments just not seem to help? Do you moisturize and moisturize with no improvement in the look and feel of your skin? The problem may not be your skin care products, but rather a thin layer of dead skin cells that are preventing your skincare products from working.
The Solution: Exfoliating!
Body exfoliation – the process of removing dead skin cells from the surface of the epidermis – is more than just a self-indulgent luxury. It is actually a very beneficial step in one’s regular skincare regimen. Whether you have dry skin, oily skin, or sensitive skin, exfoliating once or twice a week can help improve your skin’s overall health and appearance.
Benefits of Body Exfoliation
- Improves skin texture: Exfoliating removes old, dead skin cells, revealing new smoother skin cells.
- Helps moisturize the skin: When dead skin cells are removed through exfoliating, it allows moisturizers and other skin care products to be better absorbed by your skin. This does not happen as easily when the surface is blocked by dead or dry skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: A regular body exfoliation regimen will help reduce these natural signs of aging.
- Opens and unclogs the pores: Exfoliating will naturally open your pores.
- Helps to ease discoloration: The exfoliation process stimulates blood flow and leaves you with a healthy glow.
- Leads to visibly brighter skin: Exfoliating removes dead skin cells that make the skin look dull and lackluster.
- Improves overall skin health: Exfoliating speeds up skin cell renewal, revealing new layers that look and feel softer and smoother.
PLANTOGEN® Nourishing Body Treatment
Dead skin cells can build up on the surface and make skin look dull and prematurely older. Our PLANTOGEN® Nourishing Body Treatment (estimated time: 60 min) is designed to stimulate, exfoliate, and message dry and stressed skin.
- Stimulation: Body Brush and warm water treatment
- Exfoliation: Plantogen® Body Scrub with Raw Sugar and Rice Bran
- Body Massage: Plantogen® Body Moisturiser with Shea Butter and Manuka Honey
- Hand Massage: Plantogen® Hand and Nail Therapy, with Hydrolysed Keratin and Retinol.
This natural exfoliating and moisturizing body treatment utilizes the natural healing powers of Shea Butter from Africa and Manuka Honey from New Zealand. The end result: your body will look and feel radiant!
Plantogen® plant derived spa therapy combines pure plant extracts with scientific know how. Plant energy is powerful. The essence of health and beauty comes from within. We can make ourselves feel and look better by taking care of our bodies. Nurture yourself, relieve stress, respect your body and soul. Stay calm, be happy, drink lots of water.
Our philosophy to skincare is this simple.
All Plantogen® products are made in New Zealand where we believe the pace is a little slower, the air is a little cleaner and the water a little purer.